It's MARCH. I can't believe it! It's almost Spring, although the weather here in the Pacific NW would lead you to believe Spring came a few weeks ago.
Daffodils & Crocus are blooming, the cherry trees are in full blossom, and we've had almost no rain for weeks!
- Salmon Patties, Asparagus, & Mashed Sweet Potato
- Taco Salad - Ground Beef, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Avocado, Lettuce, Cheese, Salsa, Sour Cream, Tortilla Chips
- Lamb Roast, Salad, & Crusty Bread
- BLTAs (in a lettuce wrap for me), Applesauce & Chips
- Sloppy Joes on homemade buns & Green Beans
- Baked Potatoes with Bacon, Roasted Broccoli & Cheese (sweet potato for me)
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Casserole & Salad with Sour Cream & Avocado
- Chicken, Pear & Gorgonzola Salad
- Roast Chicken (for use in the enchilada casserole & salad)
Linked up to Orgjunkie.com